cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisted imei sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blacklisted imei sprint

I found a iPhone XR I contacted the original owner on multiple different social media sites and emailed her she emailed and texted she said she had gotten other iPhone XR. She told me If I wanted to keep it or if I wanted to sell it then merry Christmas this happened the week before Christmas 2019 I have the screen shots of the conversation. Please help me with getting this phone unblacklisted and carrier unlock 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Blacklisted imei sprint

Hello. Are you aware that In order to unlock the device, there are certain requirements that it needs to meet?

Among the most important are:

• That the device is unlock capable.
  • That it is fully paid, meaning that it cannot have any pending contract nor balance.
  • Never has been reported lost or stolen.
  • The account last associated with the device must be current.
  • To get information about other requirements, please visit: http://sprint.co/2HF8FlH. If your equipment meets the requirements, we can proceed with your request.

We require that the account number or account name last associate with the device be provided. Do you have that information?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat