cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a phone number for regional director in Orange County?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can I get a phone number for regional director in Orange County?

I need a phone number for a regional director for the Orange County area. I am waiting on a refund and there seems to be no help from the store manager, district manager or your support center. 

6 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Can I get a phone number for regional director in Orange County?

I wouldn't be able to get a phone number for that area. What is your refund for? I can take a look and see what we can do on this end. 

Journeyman

I traded in 3 of my phones, according to your buy back program I am to receive $205 for each phone. I have been waiting for this credit since 10/21/2018. I called to store and they said they would let the DM know. I called back a week later and the employee who helped me forgot. I spoke to another employee on 12/28 and said his DM said that he would resolved my issue by 1/2. I called back yesterday 1/8 to follow up and the same employee said he can’t do anything, the DM need to approve to credit and he does not seem to want to resolve my issue.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I am going to PM you for your account details, and that way if I need to escalate I can do that. 

Journeyman

I’m having same problem did you ever get resolved?  

Journeyman

We are the Sprint Executive Services team. Please provide us with a contact number and we will reach out to help. 

Journeyman

@Berrygirl11 wrote:

I traded in 3 of my phones, according to your buy back program I am to receive $205 for each phone. I have been waiting for this credit since 10/21/2018. I called to store and they said they would let the DM know. I called back a week later and the employee who helped me forgot. I spoke to another employee on 12/28 and said his DM said that he would resolved my issue by 1/2. I called back yesterday 1/8 to follow up and the same employee said he can’t do anything, the DM need to approve to credit and he does not seem to want to resolve my issue.

<

I need a phone number for a regional director for the Orange County area. I am waiting on a refund and there seems to be no help from the store manager, district manager or your support center. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat