cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean Slate Not Working

Journeyman

Re: Clean Slate Not Working

That is what I was trying to do. The site keeps denying the bill because the page that has the specific amount per line we paid Verizon does not show my name and account information so it will not accept the pdf file. So we have tried uploading the front page of the bill that outlines all the charges and lumps the two lines outstanding charges together that has my name and account information on it and it accepts it then when I have checked back a few days later it has been denied again. I went through this process once and my boyfriend did it himself once also, we keep getting the same response. Now we are past the 60 day mark and I have spent over $1500 to pay off my Verizon bill hoping we would get compensated something from Sprint because that is what i was told by the representative we spoke to in person. 

Journeyman

Any thing you can do for us?

Wizard

That's annoying. Have you tired to upload the whole bill for each line you are registering?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I resubmitted the information with the new invoice verizon sent me. The language on the verizon bill calls the install bill balance device payment buyout charge, is that maybe why the system doesn't recognize it? Also the amount we owed on the phones is much larger than $550 but it asks if the amount is the same as on the bill, but when I enter that amount on the bill the system kicks it back and doesn't allow an amount large than 550, so I am stuck putting in 550 which isn't the number that is on the bill. I would really like to not lose $1500 on this situation because I was misinformed by the woman I initially worked with when switching over in the store. It is very unfair to have employees who do not know the rules and guidelines helping customers and misguiding them from the beginning. I really hope she has not been misinforming other people who think they are getting some sort of an actual deal here. 

Journeyman

Sorry another confusing thing, The confirmation email sent after I applied for the rebate cards for two separate lines has sent me four different confirmation numbers;

CSC-20181638631932, 1940,1941& 1942 I only submitted two requests. Not sure what else I can do here, very frustrating.

Wizard

I'm glad you got confirmation numbers, and it is weird you got 4. I need to do some digging on my side. I'm gonna send you a private message to get some specifics about your account.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Juan, I have had a terrible time. Can you please send me a PM? This is very frustrating, I was never even given proper details of what to do. AT&T charged my last bill on auto pay, so I went to a Sprint kiosk, and the person there put in for me to get the Visa prepaid card to cover my cash out of pocket.

this was a few weeks back, and still nothing. When I went to Spring.com/promo and typed in the confirmation/tracking number he gave me, it said "number not found."

This is really frustrating. I like the service per se, but customer support needs some work. 

Wizard

Hey that sounds very frustrating. I will private message you so I can get some more info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Wizard

Let me have a little more info so I can take a look at your account.

* First and last name:
* Phone number:
* 6-10 PIN or answer to the security

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Master

@Cat_Sprint wrote:

Let me have a little more info so I can take a look at your account.

* First and last name:
* Phone number:
* 6-10 PIN or answer to the security

OP Do not put this information in this thread, please only send it via PM to @Cat_Sprint

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am beyond angry and frustrated with Sprint and their so called "Clean Slate" program. I am the fiance of AZehner and i am stuck cleaning up the not so clean slate mess. Our previous carrier, US Cellular, which i have had the same account with since i first bought a cellphone was great and i was getting a discount due to where i worked. But situations changed and we were hoping to save money on our cellphone bill. So he went to go find a better price and he thought he did with the quote he was given at the sprint store.  But just like the clean slate program that bill amount has never been the amount he was quoted. When my fiance told me about switching to sprint i got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and i told him we should think about it. But he was confident that the price quote was accurate but in reality the bill is pretty darn close to our us cellular bill. 

So after we signed up and they got us looped in the customer service that didnt seem real honest and legit got worse. We went to the same store we signed the contract with to trade in our phones. We waited 20 minutes then was told to write on a piece of scrap  paper my fiances name, phone number and account number along with the four phones and we should go run our errands or get lunch cause he was busy and he would get to our phone after he got done with the other people. So we left our phones we still had leases on from the previous carrier.  My fiance stopped back later to check on the status. The sprint employee gave him a piece a paper with a web address written on it and the serial numbers to the four phones we turned in.  A couple weeks later, after we paid ourxfirst bill, i went to the website that was written down followed the directions and submitted the rebate requests.  Everything that was submitted was accepted and waited two weeks to check the status. Then when i checked it said it was denied cause it was unreadsble. Then we got two $6 prepaid card.  And one $18 prepaid card for the 4 phones apparently.  This is not even close to covering the amount still left on the old lease with the previous carrier. it is more of an insult.

I am so angry and stressed out with this horrible company that I tell everyone I can how horrible the coverage is, how they are liars and cheats and will leave their customers high and dry. And what was suppose to save us money is costing twice if not three times as much. 

Journeyman

I’m having a similar issue the day I signed up with sprint the representative told me I have to turn in my old iPhone 8plus which was with metro pcs but the finance company was a third party company called smart pay I keep getting the run around with sprint they told me they don’t pay third party company for the buyback or clean slate so when I asked the guy on the phone ok so since u won’t pay for it when will I receive my device back because sprint had it but the guy proceeded to tell me that they can’t give it back to me either so what I’m getting out of all of this is that I’m screwed on paying the smart pay company what is owed for the old phone which by the way was in my dads name so that also disqualifies me to be in the program but the rep still took it from me I’m having a lot of anxiety from all of this like I’m to the point that I want to get a lawyer to figure all of this out .....

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat