cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliant about store and customer service

Journeyman

Compliant about store and customer service

I have been a customer since 2003!  I was given incorrect/incomplete information in the store yesterday and customer service says they can't do anything and to go back to the store.

I wanted to purchase a phone that is at the end of its lease and then cancel the line.  The store said they could handle the purchase but I would have to call customer service to cancel the line.  That was fine.  

However, they suggested I break the $200 payment up over six months on my bill.  They DID NOT tell me in doing so I would not be able to cancel the line for six months!  This makes me VERY unhappy.  I want it reversed and to pay the $200 so that I can cancel the phone line now.

Also yesterday my customer service phone call was taken overseas and nothing was accomplished until I had to call back in today and fortunately got a US rep.

I will be oink to the store tomorrow to talk to the store manager, if not corrected I will cancel all lines and go somewhere else,

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Compliant about store and customer service

I understand your frustration with being misled on the pay off of the phone. Since you're already working with the store, I would like to give them the opportunity to correct the issue. Please come back to this conversation once you've visited the store and let me know the outcome. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

To my surprise the store reversed what they had done and let me pay the buyout payment.  I called customer service again and supposedly both lines have been cancelled but won't drop off until billing cycles.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Okay well it sounds like things are working out in your favor. Feel free to reach out once everything is final with the store.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat