cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info

Journeyman

Re: Contact info

My boyfriend has an email address with my name in it.  What is this? 

Journeyman

Why is this happening? My name @ sprintinteral.com???
Wizard

Hello @Rosea513,

We're currently researching what is causing the email address to be added on the contacts. I would suggest you to delete/edit the contact in the mean time and, if there's a message thread to that email address, delete it as well.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

There is no message thread. I found the address in my boyfriends phone
Wizard

If that's the case, please delete the contact from your boyfriend's phone, and create it again with the correct email address.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Shouldn't my name be listed as a participant in the text? It's not but sodoi@sprint.internal.com is listed.

When I click the 'i' it's listed but doesn't show a location. When I click on the name from the location or 'i' screen and then click on the name again a message pops up that says:

Restore "Mail"?

You followed a link that requires the app "Mail", which is no longer on your iPhone. You can restore it from the App Store.
Show in App Store

Cancel

Journeyman

Why do I have this hayden.sprint.internal.com in my phone?  Hayden is my son's name. If I follow link, it takes me to terms and service for godaddy.com. 

Wizard

Where are you showing this at? Is it in a text, email?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I have the same **bleep**ing problem!!!! Plus two or three other unknown numbers attached to contacts what is going on!!!

Journeyman

I have the same issue and two or three unknown numbers attached to my wife’s contact what is going on!!!!

Wizard

If this is a text issue, are you using the default texting application that came loaded on the phone?

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

It appeared in our contacts list. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat