cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coronavirus bill pay

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coronavirus bill pay

So metro and t mobile are paying thier customers Bill's up until June 2nd I think we should recieve the same thing ! I know I pay as well as thousands of others pay good money every month to sprint so I think we deserve to have our Bill's paid also ,  they said that were getting a 60 day extension,  but that's not enough because it's just going to rack up more and more , I wouldn't have a problem paying my bill like usual but both mine and my husbands place of business was closed because of the virus and now idk when we are getting paid again , and we cant even pay rent right now , and now I gotta worry about my bill racking up lile crazy ?! 

40 REPLIES 40
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Coronavirus bill pay

Hello @D322iyates03! We know this is a worrying situation for everyone because it affecting and changing our life, and Sprint is constantly working and reviewing options for our customers. We do not have an offer for free service and confirmed nor our competitors do. All carriers are encouraging consumers to be cautious of social media posts that may include fake news or fraudulent numbers. Sprint is currently including more services on most of our plans, and also payment options for our customers, you can use our self service options (Sprint.com or dialing *3) to check on this or send us a Private Message. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry Carlos, you are misinformed. As a sprint and a metro customer, my bill from metro had been credited for two months. I don’t pay a bill until June 1st

Highlighted
Journeyman

My father also has a (2) month credit for his Metro PCS line. Sprint should do the same, giving their customers one less thing to worry about in this time of crisis. There is a few people I know even lost their jobs to to closures, and are now on unemployment. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

I get your point and it is a good feedback @Quiet1. Sprint is actively working for our customers to ensure they have service and options to stay connected with their loved ones. For any updates about this, you can click https://www.sprint.com/en/landings/covid-19.html and https://newsroom.sprint.com/covid-19-updates-sprint-responds.htm

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My service was temporarily restricted today because of non-payment. I was hurt at work, have limited mobility and only able to work 20 hours per week. I get paid every 2 weeks. It's @ $500 after taxes every 2 weeks and was going to pay my my past due bill of $360 so I  wouldn't get disconnected. Now I will not be able to work, that money has to go towards food and supplies due to the Coronavirus  because my 2 children in elementary school are out of school indefinitely. My parents also live with me and they are over 80 yrs old. We are pretty far out from the city @ 45 mins away  It's over 1 or more hr drive to the closest hospital. No landline here.  No cell phone service for us. Yay Sprint!! 

Thank goodness for free wifi  Spectrum

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bill pay Relief (COVID 19)

Is there any relief systems set up for customers who are out of work due to the Covid 19?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coronavirus Assistance

I have called multiple times to resolve this and it makes Sprint and their employees look selfish and incompetent when no one knows what the hell is going on in the world, so I'm going public and posting this. I demand that due to your participation in the Keep Americans Connected Pledge, you follow through with your commitment to provide services to me as a customer because I am unable to work due to quarantine enforcements, as I've alerted to your company multiple times, and connect my services and waive the outlandish fees you've recently charged me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They need to actively participate in the Keep Americans Connected Pledge, which they've recently joined. They joined just to look good, but their service and commitment to the pledge is a joke, no surprise. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Bill pay Relief (COVID 19)

Hi @Norman2019! We won't turn our back on you, Sprint is working with our customers during this situation. Click here to know more about what Sprint is doing, and shoot me a Private Message to assist you if you need payment options. Just click on my name and then on "Send a message". 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Coronavirus Assistance

Kenny12343. We understand the importance of staying connected. Sprint is making every afford to help our customers in many ways. For example, after 3/18/20, customers on select not unlimited plans will receive unlimited data for 60 days (or a minimum of 2 bill cycles). Also, after 3/18/20, Sprint has provide an additional 20GB Mobile Hotspot per month per line for customers that already have Mobile Hotspot in their plan for 60 days (or a minimum of 2 bill cycles). Sprint has provide 20GB Mobile Hotspot per month per line to any customer that has a capable handset and does not have Mobile Hotspot today for 60 days (or a minimum of 2 bill cycles).

We are also not terminating service if you are unable to pay your Sprint bill because of the coronavirus, and we are waiving late fees incurred because of economic circumstances related to the pandemic.

When you service is disconnected is because you haven't made a payment for over two month. In this case Sprint will not be able to restore your service.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Coronavirus Assistance

I have, but late February you sent my payments back to the bank, which was compromised fraudulently while I was in the hospital.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat