cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deceptive Store No Help

Journeyman

Deceptive Store No Help

I was promised a $99. Per iPad price at $4.17 per month at a sprint store in September. When I arrived home I checked the receipt and noticed the saleswoman had entered a higher price than what was quoted to me. I immediately called sprint and have been calling repeatedly since 9/15/2018 to have this corrected. Nobody will help. I was most recently instructed to return to the stor. I returned to the store with the invoice in hand and customer care on the phone. The customer care rep tried to help me navigate the store associate who was rude and dismissive despite holding the invoice in his hand showing what I was promised in store. he was advised to call NSS which he also refused to do. Customer care has now sent me to this place saying I could upload the invoice and have it corrected. How is this an acceptable way to treat a customer? It's nothing more than a bait and switch. I've more than paid the $99. For these iPads and want this fixed NOW!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Deceptive Store No Help

It sounds like you've been through a lot. I'll need to review your account for the promotion and see what happened. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I replied.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Thank you. I got the message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat