cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Advertising

Journeyman

False Advertising

I have been trying to reach a manager for WEEKS and have been getting no where!! I have been lied to since the start signing up with your company! My partner and I left AT&T and it was the worst mistake we have made! His brand new phone does not work the day we got it and we don't get service where you "claim" you have the Best Coverage according to your map!!!!! He has missed 2 days of work and endless business calls dropped because of your horrible service not to mention you by far have the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with!!! I have spend hours and hours trying to resolve these issues to the point it's become a part time job!!!  I am completely disgusted with your service and your employees.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: False Advertising

That is not how we want our customers treated at all. I would like to try to turn this around. 

What kind of phone does your partner have? 

Journeyman

Its beyond that I need a MANAGER to call me. We are NOT happy at all have been lied to since we started and cant even use our phones in our home!!! 

I completely get that. I am going to send you a PM, and I can get the escalation started to my management. 

Journeyman

No offense but I spoke to a Joshua over a week ago that said the same thing and have not spoken to anyone nor has he returned my phone calls!!!! I want a manager in the United States!!!!

I can assure I am sitting at home in my office in the very humid northwest Missouri. I want to get a resolution for you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat