Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S10/10+/10e Perma -Roaming - The Sequel

Screenshot_20190416-035757_Software update.jpg

Journeyman

@ROBRODIER1 I hope you have better luck than the rest of us 

Journeyman

Unfortunately this doesn't look good. Still need to further test but this is a 100 Mbps area. Smiley Sad Yes, this is post update...Screenshot_20190416-035712_Chrome.jpg

Journeyman

The test that failed was 2.65 down and the upload failed

Journeyman

Reached out to @SprintCare on Twitter and linked them this post. Of course they wanted to know what device. I swear it's like they are keeping each division in the dark and nobody knows what the heck is going on.

Edit I was right after tweeting that I updated the phone to the new software patch this is the DM I got

Thank you for the DM. As always, Sprint and Samsung continue to closely monitor concerns about intermittent or total loss of voice or data with the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e handsets. There will be a software release available on Tuesday, April 16th that will prevent the device from experiencing intermittent voice or data. Please update your device as soon as this release becomes available. - SN

Journeyman

Update doesn't seem to have fixed anything here either.  No data while on band 41 just like before, had to disable it again to get data working.

Journeyman

Band 25 was our issue and the update seems to have gave 50/50. Half time it's working on 25, half time not. Hey half better than none right  (enter sarcasm) 

Journeyman

And.......nothing. Same issues. Try again. I keep telling myself "only 10 more months and I can discover an issue with the s11 plus". 

Journeyman

On another network 😉
Journeyman

20190416_061017.jpg

Journeyman

@Philiprorrer wrote:

Band 25 was our issue and the update seems to have gave 50/50. Half time it's working on 25, half time not. Hey half better than none right  (enter sarcasm) 

Band 25 has always been 50/50 for me here, still is and it is now disabled as well.. *sigh

Journeyman

Bands 25 & 41 have both been an issue for me, even running on Band 26 alone my signal is terrible and spotty. Update this morning had zero effect.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat