cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10/10+/10e Perma -Roaming - The Sequel

Journeyman

Re: S10+ won't stay connected to LTE

@Em_Will_I_Am Yes, the difference in the sound is astonishing!

I think I will stop by the Samsung Experience Store about the proximity sensor . One advantage to living in NYC. My mom has this problem with her S10 Plus too and unfortunately, swapping out her phone didn't fix it. It seems that when they added the extra camera it shifted the location of the sensor and because it's so close to the top edge of the phone, unless your ear is flat against the top and doesn't move you'll have this problem. Also, cases get in the way. I'm obviously not going to go without a case so, not sure what the fix is. I've always upgraded asap with the Galaxy Forever plan and so has my parents. We're not quite sure that's a good thing anymore. 🙁

Journeyman

@STARMAN_622 @AnonAmos 

Wow Kinda jealous about both of your situations. Wish they would've unlocked my upgrade to let me get the Note10...Oh well. The 3rd S10+ I got works great *knock on wood*. Just want it to work until my upgrade is available. 

Journeyman

I can't tell you how many hours I wasted on this issue and my 4th handset was on a version of firmware/software that I could even update OTA...so I feel like being able to upgrade early was well deserved. 

If your 3rd handset is working, I'd go with it until you can upgrade - it's a good phone, when it has LTE that works - the note10+ is very similar.

Journeyman

I think I'm finally going to have to go in.  Seeing all the issues with original, and many replacement devices kinda made me just limp along.  And it wasn't bad until recently.  Now I barely get any LTE/data connection in the two places I spend most of my time: Home and Work.  It isn't a problem when I'm at home because I have WiFi, but once we leave the house and we stay in that area, data connection goes to hell.  It has gotten so bad that I now carry my work phone around (Verizon) and I find myself activating that hotspot just to get data.

I had a consistent signal when I been on pretty much every other Galaxy phone( I too upgrade yearly).  I'm just tired of it, hopefully the Sprint store will do something.  I'd even jump over to the Note 10 if they let me upgrade early.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat