cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant stand Sprints Website

Journeyman

I cant stand Sprints Website

I work in programming and I have never witnessed a company who has the worst webpage and doesn't work.  I have never logged on, even in the same day using same computer where I didn't have to get a code sent to me and change my password. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Why change a password if I receive a code and get verified. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my subscription address are wrong and when I go to change that, fill in the new addresses, it keeps the old address and nothing gets updated.

I hate Sprint's incompetent website

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: I cant stand Sprints Website

Howdy PCEvert. I'm sorry to hear that your having trouble with the website. I'll be more than happy to look into this. Just a few quick question: 

* Are you using a phone, tablet, or computer?

* What browser are you using?

* Has the device, and browsers had the cache, and history cleared recently?

* Has the device, and browsers been updated recently? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Re: I cant stand Sprints Website

1000% agree with this comment. Sprint's website is a pain in the rear end and to top it off they make you change your password to something tighter than Fort Knox would use.

Seriously considering changing service as this is past the last straw for a company I would have never left 5 years ago. Don't know what drives them to go from excellent customer support to pissing customers off at every turn but I have had enough.

Very disappointed with Sprint lately.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat