cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a phone number for a member of the management team. I have been a customer for 16 years and h

Journeyman

I need a phone number for a member of the management team. I have been a customer for 16 years and h

I need a phone number for a member of management or I need them to contact me. I have been a customer for 16 years and have been hung up on multiple times today when asking to speak with a supervisor. 

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: I need a phone number for a member of the management team. I have been a customer for 16 year...

Oh goodness, that is not how we want our customers to be treated. I would more than happy to help, and send some feedback up. Can you tell me what happened? You can PM me if you would like. 

Journeyman

Re: I need a phone number for a member of the management team. I have been a customer for 16 year...

I was trying to make a payment arrangement on my $218 balance that was due in January 1 to get my services restored. They say they can’t set up payment arrangements for me so I asked to speak with a supervisor. I know the calls are recorded. You can go back and listen. I never once treated them unkindly, I just asked to speak to a supervisor and all they kept telling me was that a supervisor would tell me the same thing. After being a customer for 16 years, clearly I pay my bill even if it is late and then Sprint gets more money from me in late fees.

I understand your frustration. Honestly, the system tells us whether we can set up payment arrangements or not. I'm happy to look at the account and figure out what is going on. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Did I miss a reply? Sorry, I haven’t received a phone call yet or a phone number for a manager..

We're working in a private message. Do you have it?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I do but I figured after 4 hours there would be no resolution. I have not had a supervisor call my home phone but I appreciate your efforts. Have a nice day.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat