cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error (407) for galaxy s7

Journeyman

Internal Error (407) for galaxy s7

I’ve tried reseting the phone; nothing has worked.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Internal Error (407) for galaxy s7

Howdy Moises1. Error messages are the worst. What were you trying to do when you got the error? Make a call, send a text, read a text, ect? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Well to begin I was trying to put a new sim card with a service ; I'm also living in Canada, so I've purchased this phone from some 3rd party outlet and I'm now aware of the problem with that. I've been trying to update the profile and PRL in the settings but never seems to work: the error code only pops up when I go to UICC unlock. It also says that it is already unlocked. I've tried the ##72786##, I've factory reset the phone. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Alrighty. I take this device was on the Sprint network prior to your purchase. I'll be more than happy to look into this device. Shoot me a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I sent you a PM
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat