cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 Claimed to be unlocked in system, but constant invalid SIM

Journeyman

Re: LG V20 Claimed to be unlocked in system, but constant invalid SIM

Thanks @OldGreg_Sprint. Looks like my device is unlocked. I am traveling internationally - I was able to insert non sprint sim and it is working. However i had to manually add the APN Profile to access internet.

Journeyman

Hello. I have same problem. After oreo update my phone stops working with my sim card. I try to update PRL and Profile but it says "authentication error try again later". I'm also tried insert old Sprint sim but it seems expired or something, and same problem with activation. Meybe somebody can help me? I'll be very appreciated

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey Danpeter. We can help out with that but we'll need some information from you via PM. I'll be sending one along your way shortly so we can help out. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Hi,

I am having problems as well with the unlock after upgrading to OREO.  My MEID Hex is .  

Thank you!

Journeyman

Hello friends. After two weeks my phone locked again. I'm not understand why. What to do next? PLEASE HELP, I'm really tired...

Howdy Danpeter, that strange. Normally once a phone is unlocked, it stays unlock. Well unless the SPrint sim card was re-entered in to the phone. I'm going to send you a PM so I can gather some more info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I have the same issue please help me how to fix please

After your phone was unlocked did you restart it and then dial ## SCRTN# with the Sprint SIM in it? 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I Tried everything it is locked more than 6 months, please help me out for this

Okay. I'll need to resend an unlock code. What's the IMEI of your phone?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Pleass let me know the steps to unlock the phone

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Sprint-Hints-for-Successful-Un...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat