cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lied to by sprint rep, No 29$ screen replacement on LG V40

Journeyman

Lied to by sprint rep, No 29$ screen replacement on LG V40

Months ago when buying 2 LG v40s I was told that there was 29$ screen replacements by the 2 reps there and I drove 30 minutes to the nearest sprint repair center and was told that it is 275$ and I am confused about this whole situation.

1. Is it actually 29$

2. If not what the hell am I supposed to do about this when I was lied to. I can't afford 300$ screen replacements on a phone that isn't even paid off.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Lied to by sprint rep, No 29$ screen replacement on LG V40

Howdy vaughnras. I understand the frustration, and will be more than happy to clarify. If a customer has Sprint Complete on their device, most screen replacements are only $29.  Unfortunately some phones aren't covered. Edited to add: You can find a list of the phones that qualify by going to Sprint Complete's Phone Claim page.  Scroll down to the section about screen repairs and click on the "Find out Now" button.

Now if a customer doesn't have Sprint Complete then the cost of the screen replacement would be the standard charge. What that is, depends on the phone. With that being said $275 seems about right.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

What am I supposed to do????? Is there a way I can give the phones back and cancel my service with sprint because this is bs, how was I supposed to know it wasn't covered when they were telling me it was.

And I am paying for Sprint Complete so what is the point of it if it is full cost still??

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

The miscommunication is frustrating I'm sure. Unfortunately since you've had the phones for a bit you would have to pay to break the lease or pay off the phones completely. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat