cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listen to this one

Journeyman

Listen to this one

Ok.

So I called sprint at 9:36am and asked if there were any deals for long time customers on Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE 46mm. The representative said that they had a great deal for me 1/2 off if I signed up for the cellular service for. Perfect.  I asked them if this deal is good in the store, they said y no problem. So I asked the representative to notate the account so I wouldn't have any problems! I got off the phone proceeded to call two stores neither of which had it so I figured I'd call back and order it online! Called back at 11:43am..... no one knows anything about that deal! **bleep**.... telling me they were quoting me from a deal that starts in 2 days and you have to purchase a phone as well... I said check the phone records because these calls are recorded and or monitored for quality assurance... living in another Sprint nightmare like the Twilight Zone..

Thank you Ryan Lipke 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Listen to this one

Hey Ryan. While that promo does require the purchase of either a Note9, GS9, or GS9+, it does work if you qualify for an upgrade to one of those devices and would qualify to get the half off promo on the Galaxy Watch. As you mentioned, it doesn't go live for another 2 days.

There are no other promotions running for the Samsung Galaxy Watch at this time, or coming up that I can see beyond this promo we're discussing.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

It's like you people cant read!

Journeyman

I was offered a promotion today at 9:45 a.m. that doesn't even go live for 2 days.

Best part was that they also left out the part where I had to buy a $1000 phone and was not told anything about having to purchase anything additional!

Journeyman

No responce!

Hi Ryan. I hear ya man. The promo isn't fully live in the system which can account for the mixed or incorrect information you received on it. I apologize that the info you received initially was incomplete.

I previously gave you the details for the promo when it does go live on the 11th. The rules of the promo are firm. You have to meet the qualifications of buying a new phone or being upgrade eligible in order to get the discount on the Galaxy Watch. 

If you have any questions, let me know. 

Journeyman

I Still have many questions and still have not received a straight answer! 

Journeyman

Please read the notes in my file I was offered a watch at 1/2off it was not part of a fake future promo!

Journeyman

Pm sent

Journeyman

Update.....Day 9 and still waiting for a call from Customer service!!

Hey there. In case you missed it in your private messages, an escalation case was opened for you back on 11/13 and there is a 3-8 day period for turn-around for a call back. If you don't hear anything back in that time period, let me know. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat