cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MILITARY beware, SPRINT will not Unlock your phone to use overseas

Journeyman

MILITARY beware, SPRINT will not Unlock your phone to use overseas

Paid off my iPhone weeks ago. Called Sprint and they said within 2 business days I would receive a code. Never received a code. Called again; same thing. Called three time after; same thing. It's now two almost two weeks and no code. Phone is completely paid off. In addition to calling seven times, I'v sent numerous private messages. All promise to fix the problem, but none do anything. 

I'm now overseas. Paying tons of fees for making phone calls from a US phone number overseas. I now have to buy a new iPhone because the one I bought from Sprint in the US will not be unlocked. All told, Sprint will have cost me over $1800 dollars. 

At this point since Sprint refuses to honor their contract after I paid off my phone, I now have to spend my time warning other military members about the Sprint Scam. #SprintstealsfromMilitary

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: MILITARY beware, SPRINT will not Unlock your phone to use overseas

when you payed it off was it still active after that on Sprint or did you leave Sprint?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It was till active on Sprint. And it still is because they continue delaying/avoiding unlocking it. 

Community Manager

Hey DMAndre, I checked in on this and see that RedCruzr is working with you in private. You're in good hands!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat