cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Service and The Customer Support Sucked

Journeyman

My Service and The Customer Support Sucked

I have been with sprint for over 20 years ...Ive spent so much time trying to get a reimbursement for a late fee due to my card being stolen ...yes it was my fault ...but after 20 years Sprint doesn't give a **bleep** about their customers. I've spent hours on the phone being transferred to the philippines and lied to and hung up on. I've had enough and I'm leaving Sprint due to your cheap supervisors and being told the service is 20$ and it was 80 a month ...thank God I check my invoices ...it's almost a drag to continue writing this letter knowing you'll give me the same results. 80$ for a phone we never used ...I bought my daughter a phones and they made me keep the old one running and working due to my agreement ...I was willing to pay the fines ...but with all the phones we've had with Sprint...why...Im paying off the phone for my daughter and moving to Sprint...thanks for making me feel like a ....well I'll leave that language out of this letter ...check all the times I called and was disconnected and wasted long hours of time ...once a rep gave me everything ...discounts ...waived fees ...then a week later none of it come to light ...I was lied to ...thank you for your time ...I'm leaving Sprint tomorrow or monday ...James Crowley

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: My Service and The Customer Support Sucked

Hi James! Thank you for visiting us here in Community. I apologize about the type of experience that you have had. We surely don't want you to leave your Sprint Family. What can I do to help you on this end?

Journeyman

...all the customer reps I dealt with seem to think the opposite ...you should fire all the supervisors that tell the reps ...NO ...I do not know what to do ...but spending my sunday switching to Cricket sounds like an good idea ...um ...maybe you need to look at my account records and see what should be done ...it was an amazing ride ...and I want off ...Jimi Crowley

Journeyman

...maybe reimburse me the late fees on july and august ...and the 50$ fee for cancelling my daughters phone ...I was told it can't be paid off immediately ...if not the entire charges ...3 months of 80$ ...then once the phone was cancelled ...the bill remains the same ... confusing ...and I've been with you how many years? It's not your fault ...the last guy I talked to asking how much would it take to not have the phones locked while we leave and not have a locked phone ...after we move to Cricket ...the hours and misery I've dealt with this month ...Jimi

Journeyman

no help available 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy 1sfcrow1. It sounds like you've been through the briar patch. I'll be more than happy to assist in any way I can. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat