cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SIM unlock for LG Stylo 2 (LS775)

Journeyman

Need SIM unlock for LG Stylo 2 (LS775)

I need help unlocking a LG Stylo 2 (LS775). It currently shows as Invalid Sim if I insert any other SIM besides a Sprint SIM.

10 REPLIES 10
GrandMaster

Re: Need SIM unlock for LG Stylo 2 (LS775)

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-Sprint-Hints-for-Successful-Unlocks/ta-p/9...

follow the steps in there to ensure all things needed are in place.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have read it and should qualify for the unlock. What do I need to do?

GrandMaster

once an agent pops in they will gather the info mentioned in that link. they fire that off to the crew that handles unlocks and it goes from there.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Do you have a Sprint SIM?

@KiDFuZioN wrote:

I have read it and should qualify for the unlock. What do I need to do?

Journeyman

Yes I do but I am currently traveling out of country at the moment and won't be back in the USA until December 1, 2019. Will I be able to get the unlock done while abroad so I can use the phone?

Community Manager

Do you have the Sprint SIM with you?

@KiDFuZioN wrote:

Yes I do but I am currently traveling out of country at the moment and won't be back in the USA until December 1, 2019. Will I be able to get the unlock done while abroad so I can use the phone?

Journeyman

Yes, it's currently in the phone and connected to WiFi.

Community Manager

PM me your MEID?

@KiDFuZioN wrote:

Yes, it's currently in the phone and connected to WiFi.

Journeyman

Problem solved, my Stylo 2 is now unlocked thanks to Em_Will_I_Am.

Sprint Social Care

Hey @KiDFuZioN, I just sent you a PM to assist you, please check your inbox.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat