cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never Received Prepaid Cards or Bill Credit

Journeyman

Never Received Prepaid Cards or Bill Credit

I signed up for service in May and had two promotions. One was a statement credit of $150 that was to appear after two billing cycles and the second was (2) $250 prepaid MasterCards for buying (2) iPhone XS phones along with transferring lines.

Back on 6/25, a representative had me fill out the link for the prepaid gift cards. I've gone to look up the status and it says that "Invalidated by Sprint Promo Hub Campaigns." 

I'm very frustrated by the entire experience. The text that I wrote above, I started multiple chats with that exact text for the agent to fail to respond each time. 

To be very candid, the cell service doesn't work many places that I go and I haven't received the promotions, which are precisely why I switched to Sprint.

I greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Never Received Prepaid Cards or Bill Credit

I get your furstration popspot19. I'd like to look into this for you. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat