cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangement

Journeyman

Payment arrangement

So I have been with sprint for 2 years now, no major issues except customer service. I constantly get representatives saying one thing, not noting it then when I call back they have no clue what I’m talking about. I asked about a payment arrangement was told I could have one after I paid a certain amount..well I did called back and now I’m being told that’s not possible..really considering switching carriers at this point

5 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Payment arrangement

Hey. I don't like being told something and it's another. Let me look into this and see what I can do. When is your bill due?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

It went due on the 3rd new bill not due until 11/2/18

So the bill is due on 11/2 and you want it changed to 11/3 correct?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

No, I asked to extend my current balance out for a little while longer.

Ok. I'm sending you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat