cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hurricane Irma Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Sprint data is down in Brevard County.  How can I access the internet? Is there a way around it or any updates as to when it will work again? I have service but data not working. Thanks

22 REPLIES
Journeyman

Reading other questions in regards to whether I will be reimbursed for the time I am having to go without service ever since the Hurricane hit Florida... I see where this has been answered already that we WILL NOT be reimbursed! I find this to be completely RIDICULOUS!!!! I cannot use my phone will I have to pay so much a month for regardless. So now you're telling me that I have to pay still this amount even when I'm INCAPABLE of using my phone, not because of anything of MY DOING but this is on SPRINT. Makes me want to SERIOUSLY consider changing carriers if this is true. I would GREATLY appreciate feedback to this!

GrandMaster

post a zip code and the closest cross streets so an agent can look at specific towers.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Please send us the information requested above so we can further assist you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

While I agree it sucks, it's not exactly Sprint's fault either, and if you remember those Service Agreements that we sign when we got the service, there are a lot of stipulations about just this type of situation, and it's not just Sprint, or even just mobile phone service, it's any type of monthly service we pay for, like cable etc. 

Sprint Social Care

Hello ciara_fisher1, we are sincerely sorry for any impacts to you or your family as a result of the Hurricane Irma and we are here to partner with you during this difficult time.

Sprint will proactively waive all call, text and data-overage fees, between 9/8/17-9/15/17 for customers on the original 1,495 impacted-ZIP-Codes list for Florida. Please check your inbox so we can further assist you with this.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I was wondering how we go about seeing if we are eligible for credits/discounts/help with our bills due to the recent hurricane Irma that tore through our beautiful states of Florida?

Shawnell March

Sprint Social Care

Hello ShawnellBMarch. I'll gladly take a look at the options available for you. Feel free to send me a private message for assistance. In the mean time, I would like to remind you that, as we mentioned above, we're waiving any overages costs that you may incur for talk, text and data usage on areas affected by Hurricane Irma, including your Mobile Hotspot and roaming overage charges. Sprint has also ceased all collections activities for these areas through 9/22/17.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You guys are horrible we switch from t mobile to this mess of a wireless network hurricane Irma came through Miami and sprint went away with it 7 days without anything no text no calls outgoing no web and even tracphone was up and running I’m going to have this company long T-Mobile I’m coming home.

Sprint Social Care

Hello 69pro! Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working aggressively to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.