cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retentions

Journeyman

Retentions

Hello all, if this is in the wrong post category let me know and I will post in the correct category.  Here is where I need some advice. My home internet is with att. I was given a good offer to switch cell providers to Att.  Free note10, $500 Visa card , $800 trade credit, and an unlimited plan for about what I currently pay now including the installment payments for another note10. I call to see if sprint can/will do anything. I have been with sprint since 2002 and the only offer is for me to switch to the value unlimited plan and save $20/mo.  Now I know that new customer offers are often, well, extravagant but when the only offer you are given to stay is to drop to a lower plan that’s just ridiculous.  That’s my story/rant in brief. Any advice would be appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Retentions

That deal does sound amazing, but like all offers they do have a time limit for when they run out. We do not want you to leave us,and with a deal like that it does seem easy to do so. I would just hate for you to leave, and then you aren't given what is promised. Or it is only for a number of months before the plan goes up. 

Journeyman

To be honest at this point what’s driving me to leave sprint is the suggestion of me dropping my service to a lower plan to save $20.  Something I could do at anytime but that’s the loyalty offer I am given. Really? I don’t expect sprint to offer me a loyalty/retention offer that would be even close to what sprint itself offers new customers but what I was offered is nothing more than a shut up and go away response. It would have been easier to accept a response of “we can’t do anything”. 

I can look further into this to see what we can do. I am unsure I can get what the other one is offering, but we can look into what can be done on our end. 

Journeyman

Thank you for looking into this for me. 

Please send me a PM with your account info. That way I can look further into it. 

It does look like those are the only offers care has, but it doesn't look like you have spoke to our retention department. If you could call in to our Care, and have them transfer you to customer account services. You might be able to see what they have. I wish we had more. 

Journeyman

When I chatted online and then called in I was transferred to what I thought was retentions. I will give it another try. Thank you

Journeyman

Is there a number where I can reach retentions directly?

You would need to call in, and have them transfer you.

Journeyman

Tried to contact retentions and was transferred to account services. Right place or no?

Yes that is the right place. Let us know how it goes. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat