cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Lease phone issue

Journeyman

Returned Lease phone issue

I returned a leased  (in mint condition)Iphone X since I had switched over to an Iphone XS Max back in November. The phone was received to the warehouse in early December. I called they escalated my case so it can be reviewed he states it was received just the 854$ charge needs to be removed from the bill which is what they are working on. My phone bill is past due a few days for a total of $1149. I've held off from paying it since I don't want to pay the fee for my lease phone since it should have been never charged and I want it removed before I pay my bill. My line will be disconnected soon if I don't pay, but like I said I want the incorrect charge removed prior to payment. My reference number for my case is #228162378 and tracking is 1Z9R08859011598168

All I seek is the charge to be removed so I can pay my bill.

3 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Returned Lease phone issue

I understand avoiding paying that much on the bill. How long ago was this escalated?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

It was escalated Thursday 1/4/19 I got a call saying they were still reviewing 1/8/19. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Alright. I'll be happy to check on the status. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat