cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales rep lied and customer service wont solve the issue

Journeyman

Sales rep lied and customer service wont solve the issue

Hello ive been trying to resolve a issue with my contract for several months and was referred to post here. I contacted customer service before ordering a note 9 on the 50%off promotion to make sure i could add the line swap the number with my old device(out of contract) and keep the note9 with my old number and take advantage of the promotion instead of changing providers. (Transcript attached)Screenshot_20190107-105530_Gmail.jpg

Once i recieved the device i contacted again and was told that to shuffle the account around without messing it up a third device was needed and that i needed to go to the store and they could handle it( transcript attached) Screenshot_20190107-110004_Gmail.jpg

Once there i was told if this was done it would either cancel out the promotion,  or void the contract and charge me $1000 up front for the device and i needed to call customer service again to get it resolved. Since then ive called numerous times and been told to wait for call backs for over 4MONTHS. and the issue was even "escalated" 2 months ago (a process that was supposed to take 6weeks max for a solution) but no response was given and customer care cant even tell who it was even escalated to. Today i broke down and put my old device with the newer number on seasonal standby to save some of the money im being raped out of and got part of the service costs paid credited to my account and was told to post here to get it resolved since nobody else can call up these transcripts. This is terrible customer service to lie to people in order to get a sale and jerk them around for months without resolving the issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Sales rep lied and customer service wont solve the issue

We are sorry you have been having such a difficult time with your new device and account billing.  I am going to send you a private message in order to get some additional information so I can troubleshoot the issues on your account.  Please look for a private message from me. Thank you.

Journeyman

Thank you for the information Joel.  I have reviewed your records and I can see that you have made several inquiries on your account beginning in September and continuing through January.  I have compiled the notes from your account and I am working with my team supervisor to look into your issue.  I will get back with you shortly.

Journeyman

Thank you. I have finaly broke down and put the new number on seasonal standby which i was reluctant to do since its still costing more every month than i was told and it is not going to be the permanent solution 

Journeyman

All I have to say is unbelievable

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat