cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Billing, read this...

Journeyman

Sprint Billing, read this...

This post is for the sprint billing department. I have been trying to get into our account now for a week to pay our bill. I have contacted support both through the chat window and by phone, they were no help. First off I was calling from a landline since I've been having connection issues with your service and/ or phone. The people on the phone had no idea what was going on, they were trying to use my landline as my account info, even after telling them several times it was not a phone on the account. This took at least 15mins and they still could not figure out what was going on. No one could help me with my issue.

I am also not happy with the scam that happened a few months ago with your company but not having to pay our bill for however long almost makes up for the scam. Since we are not going to pay our bill until we can access our account with a password of our choosing. Hard to pay when you can't get to the payment screen. And no I can't pay in store since the closest one is 50 miles away

This account problem has now been happening for quite some time. Every time my father or I go to sign in we are asked to change the password. Which would allow us to access the account. Now though once we change it we still cannot access the account. Besides we ran out of passwords.

Funny, we signed up with Verizon to see what they offer, guess what? They don't ask us to change our password every time we want to get into our account. So far 2 weeks and we haven't been asked to change yet I've tried 20 times on your site this past week and each time I'm asked to change the password I just changed.

Guess they want customers and want customers to be able to pay their bills.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Billing, read this...

Good morning. We understand how important it is to have access to your online account and be able to manage it. For the password issues, please check if you have your 3rd Party JavaScript settings enable. If they are disable, you will need to enable their 3rd Party Java Scripts to have a better experience on Sprint.com. can search the help section of your browser to check out how to enable it.

We would like to know more about the scam you are mentioning, can you please elaborate a bit more on it? We want to clarify what seems to be a misunderstanding. 

In the meantime, you can try making a payment using our Express payment option, go here to make the payment. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

To start off, I'm not paying my bill until I can change and keep a password for more than 10mins. I actually don't want to have to change my password ever again, unless someone tries hacking into my account.

The scam I am talking about is an email I received several months ago. It was for a percentage off the new Note 10 or Note 10+ and get 50% off a Galaxy Watch in store only. When I went into the store for the phone I wanted and unfortunately needed. At the time I was able to afford the watch and it was a pretty good incentive to get the Note 10+.  Even after showing the email to the salesperson. I even called the customer support they couldn't see this email and there was no way to forward them the email. They said they put it onto my account anyway but I would need to go back to the same store to get the deal. As I explained to them I could not do that I was off that day from work and I would not have another day off for 2 weeks and my hours started before the store opened and went past the time the store closed. I asked them to do it for me over the phone but the person could not do it for me. And kept insisting that all I had to do was go to store and they will take care of it. So not much help there either.

The email I was sent was a legitimate email from sprint, all links were official sprint links, the email address was the same address I have received emails from before (I have a friend who is more than computer savvy and he confirmed it all for me). The only thing it could be is the old bait and switch. one group puts out an email about this great deal, doesn't tell anyone in the company and an unsuspecting customer goes to a store and is told there is no such deal but still offers the phone and watch at the full price but at the convenience of doing payments.

Sprint Social Care

@twortley1, about the online issue, did you already check if your browser 3rd Party JavaScript settings is enabled? In regard to the promotion, what date did you get the email and what day did you visit the store? 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So far the latest password my father changed to, is working. We'll see how long...

I believe when I got the phone it was August 24, 2019 I received the email 3 or 4 days prior to my purchase. The deal was for the weekend of the 24th. The email was deleted awhile back as no one in your company wanted anything to do with it and I gave up trying to get the deal that was offered.

Sprint Social Care

Great @twortley1! We're glad the password is working now. We never want you feeling this way about a promotion, and we're sorry for that. We can submit a feedback to the store or preview agents so we can make sure this is escalated and resolved in case it happens again. Please send us a Private Message to do this.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

With the no care attitude the customer service people on the phone gave my issue, it is not going to matter what is said. This was a scam setup by people higher up in the company. So maybe it gets to them and they celebrate that their scam worked and then start working on the next one.

Verizon has been very helpful and open with us so far. The only obstacle is the new phones we are leasing from your company. Once we get that settled, well you know.

Sprint Social Care

unclepoop , we do not wish to see you leave. We want behaviors like these corrected to avoid this from happening in the future. If you still have questions or concerns about your bills, we can review them with you. 

Feel free to send us a Private Message. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat