cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint giving me the run a round over my buy backs

Journeyman

Sprint giving me the run a round over my buy backs

So I went into a sprint store with 4 iPhones from att that we owed money on. The sale rep said yes sprint will give you up to 350 per line so we did... we ported only 2 of the 4 numbers because we opt for new numbers and I asked the sale rep if that would be a problem she said no.. she took the 4 phones she said when you get your final att bill email it to me and I’ll put in those buy back request and I did.. I got the email showed that sprint was only giving me credit for 2 lines so I called she said it’s not a problem I’m gonna get my manger to put those other 2 lines in for you which the amount they promised to get is 580 dollars so I gave it a weekend and I called back and that sales rep had quit so I asked for the manager since I thought she knew about the situation and she didn’t have a clue what I was talking about so I had to start off from the beginning and she tells me that I won’t be getting anything for those 2 lines because I didn’t port the numbers in so they got 2 phones from me and I’m screwed I told her to just give those 2 phones back since I’m not getting credit and she said it’s too late I don’t have them to give  so it’s been 2 weeks and I still haven’t heard anything I get the complete run around it I knew sprint was this shady I would’ve just went to verzion

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint giving me the run a round over my buy backs

Hi Alicia. The manager is correct in that if the number isn't ported over from AT&T then it isn't eligible for the Clean Slate. Have you already cancelled the other 2 lines that were not ported over? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Yes those phones were turn off already sprint took the phones so I can’t get them back if they aren’t gonna give me credit for them
Journeyman

The rep never told me that those 2 lines had to be ported in to get the buy backs and she took my att phones now they are gone and sprint isn’t going to pay out for those 2 so I’m getting screwed when it was clearly the reps fault

The store should be able to get those phones back for you so that you can return them to AT&T. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Well I told them to just give those 2 lines back to me and she said they were long gone back to the manufacture and no way of getting them back

Well if you are not going to get credit for them and still owe AT&T for the phones, they need to get them back. They should be able to track where they are for you. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat