Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint says Phone is unlocked but It isn’t!

Go to solution
Journeyman

Sprint says Phone is unlocked but It isn’t!

submitted my case for device unlock on tuesday. the lady said it will be unlocked in 24-48hours. checked back on thursday and it was still not unlocked. so called them again in the thursday morning and the lady said it shows unlocked from their end. so went to other carrier service for transfer and they said the device is not unlocked so called sprint guys again on thursday evening and he said he submitted the request again for unlock and it should be done in 12hours. today is friday and i checked back right now and it still is not unlocked. can anyone please help me out? i am tired of pathetic sprint customer service and lies. i just want my iphone unlocked and why they are making this so difficult and complicated ? so frustrated of sprint service!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is still on active account. I was finally able to get it unlocked on my last call. 3 times they lied to me and on my last call on Friday their tech guy told me that it was not unlocked and he did it from his end. So unethical! Just have to make sure to take the backup, reset the phone to factory settings and then restore from backup. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

is it still on a live account? and if not was the phone left on and connected to wifi with the Sprint sim card still in it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

It is still on active account. I was finally able to get it unlocked on my last call. 3 times they lied to me and on my last call on Friday their tech guy told me that it was not unlocked and he did it from his end. So unethical! Just have to make sure to take the backup, reset the phone to factory settings and then restore from backup. 

View solution in original post

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat