need help to sim unlock

my iphone x is locked to sprint need help

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
GrandMaster

Re: need help to sim unlock

were you a Sprint customer?

was it on Sprint for at least 50 days?

did you buy it second hand from someone else?

and do you have a Sprint sim card?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

yes i am a sprint customer and the phone was on sprint over 50 days and i have the sprint sim

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/SOLUTION-Sprint-Hints-for-Successful-Unlocks/ta-p/9...

follow the steps listed in here so there is less back and forth needed when an agent pops in to assist.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

@123julia123 if you meet requirements shown on the link @fireguy_6364 sent, please send me a Private Message so I can assist you. Just click on my name and then on Send a message at the right side. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

@123julia123, it was our pleasure to assist you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello!

My name is YC, I need to work abroad for a year and need your help to unlock the network lock;

Sprint Social Care

Hi guoyanchao ! Please here to check the requirements your device needs to meet in order to be unlocked. 

Have you been a Sprint customer? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat