cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to fix my bill, wrong charges

Journeyman

need to fix my bill, wrong charges

I have the free one year plan. I just got my first bill dated Dec. 8-Dec. 8, 2018. I looked at the bill and I am being charged for the "1GB Best choice plan" instead. I have chatted with Adam S and he assured that it will be fixed and I will not get charged for anything. Not my device was not activated until Dec. 10. How in the world am I being charge for a plan that is not mind, on a date that was not even in service? Well, this is the last attempt to contact Sprint as I have done both phone and chat and wasted hours. If I do get charge I will contact my CC right away. I have proof, emails of my free plan until 1/30/20 and I have auto Ebill pay already. Do fix this problem. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: need to fix my bill, wrong charges

Hi Swan. Can you send me a private message so that I can get your account info and take a look into this for you? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Thank you for your help. Since you confirmed along with the chat rep, and phone rep that your billing department made the mistake and it should be fixed by 01/01/19 when my first auto pay kicks in, my bill should be 0, except activation fee of $30 which will be credit back within 2 invoices, so technically 0 until 1/30/20. Currently it's still showing the wrong plan I am being charged on the bill, also the wrong date (date charged was before my activation date) that I am being charged for and also the wrong amount that I am being charged for. If I do get that amount charged will contact my cc. I have tried and checked for a correct bill for weeks now. I think I am done more than I should and beyond reaching out to Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What a load of lies upon lies. Instead of fixing my problem, they charged my card for $49.35 for the wrong plan. Then later they said if I am willing to pay $12 instead of $0 they will adjust my bill. Nope, did not. Then after more calls, thy refunded the difference of $37.35 so I can close/cancel the account. However I got a alert saying my account is past due. Apparently these guys charged my account $37.35 they just refunded me instead. Then threaten to disconnect me and send me to collection if I don't pay. Continues to lie over and over again. Broken promises and more. So On Sunday 01/06, a supervisor called and said they will fix my account to make the balance $0 and I can close my account. Which I did, giving up this "free" plan for the year and also my phone number. They of course my balance was not fixed and I still have like $30.33 on it. If this is not fixed I will just file a dispute with my bank or send a demand letter and start small claims court to see. What a load of BS from them.  Thank goodness I save all the email, chats and more.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat