cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock sim LG g8

Journeyman

unlock sim LG g8

LG G8 ThinQ (G820UMKIT) Sprint Unlocked

The issue I have is that each time the phone boots up, restarts, etc, I get the messages seen in the attached: 1) Activate Your Device - Please wait while we activate your device for network service. This may take several minutes. 2) Activation Incomplete - This device has not been registered with an account. Please contact your service provider to configure this device for network service. the phone works only with SIM card Sprint. It does not work with any SIM card outside US. Please send me the unlock signal. The phone is connected to wifi. Inserted SIM card Sprint.

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: unlock sim LG g8

The sprint can unlock the phone. Is locked by cdma and you need gsm. I have called to them twice and talked on chat 4 times. They don’t unlock the phone. I have the same problem
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Did you have this phone active on a Sprint account or did you purchase it from someone else? 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I have bought Lgg8  from EBay this phone is new from box. I’m leaving in Norway so phone is not working because is locked by Sprint on cmda and my carrier is gsm. The owner said that Sprint can easily unlocked but it was not true. 

We will se maybe I will find some way to fix issue . 

Send me a PM with the IMEI of the phone so I can take a look. 

Journeyman

IMEI is

Did you send a PM yet?

Journeyman

What do you mean PM What us this 

Private message us. You can send your IMEI in a private message. 

Journeyman

Yes I did now
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat