2/04 - Samsung ATIV S Neo Software Update - 2216.14.01.2

Wizard

2/04 - Samsung ATIV S Neo Software Update - 2216.14.01.2

Samsung ATIV S Neo Software Update - 2216.14.01.2

Enhancements/Fixes

- Camera issue

Important Notes

- Software version is 2216.14.01.2

- Refer to the Samsung ATIV S Neo Software Update article in Support for install instructions

24 REPLIES 24
Journeyman

Re: 2/04 - Samsung ATIV S Neo Software Update - 2216.14.01.2

I'm confused by something.  The update says that it includes GDR3.  I received the update.  The Firmware revision number now states 2216.14.01.2.  However, the OS version is still 8.0.10328.78.  According to the Windows Phone Update History site, that's still GDR2.  I don't see GDR3 enhancements on my phone, either (driving mode, screen rotation lock, etc.).  Does this update include GDR3?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. Must be a mistake on the site and this update didn't actually include GDR3.  My developer preview version number has not changed.

Master

Good evening! There may be some glitches with updates and if/when they have a fix, a new update would be automatically pushed to your device. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Same for me. I'm hoping that the resolution is leaning more toward the when category instead of if... Thanks for the information.

Journeyman

Same here as KIDGEOCITIES states with OS number.

Journeyman

Ok, well, I see that the mention of GDR3 was removed from the update site.  I assume that means that GDR3 is not included with this release and was a misprint.  Is there any ETA on when GDR3 will be available for this phone?

Journeyman

Yeah I am interested to know an ETA also. If you don't have an ETA can you at least confirm that this phone will get grdu 3 at some point please?

Journeyman

Sprint posted a firmware update and it's not GDR3. For me I don't need wait for GDR3 since I already have it on my Ativ S Neo since last year in November. And it all works excellent. Just love GDR3 new features and enhancements and made it twice fast & fluid. Group text works fine and my Camera I never had NO issues on it since i upgraded to GDR3 last year. You all missing great features. Forget Sprint no need wait for them for GDR3. Can't wait when Windows Phone 8.1 Blue will be announced on April 2 2014. I am ahead while you all be left behind.

Twitterffac719_jpg.jpg

Master

Finally_Windows,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do apologize for the delay in response.

Are you still having this issue?

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

George M.,  Yes, I am still having the same issue.  There is no upgrade to GDR3.

Master

KIDGEOCITIES

i just wanted to follow up with you. We have not received any word as yet on the GDR3 update. I just wanted to leave this link with you so that you will be able to access our newsroom for any new release information. http://bit.ly/1jB0Lsl. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat