cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ativ S Neo release is near

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ativ S Neo release is near

I feel that the Ativ S Neo windows phone's release is imminent.  Just read on wpcentral that sprint stores are getting accessories in for the phone.  Can't wait to pick this phone up!

Sprint Samsung ATIV S Neo launch imminent as cases begin to show in stores | Windows Phone Central

38 REPLIES 38
Journeyman

Re: Ativ S Neo release is near

I'm looking forward to it as well, but I'm disappointed we haven't received official word about the August 16th that was floated around a few weeks back.

Journeyman

Ridiculous how sprint don't even mention anything if Samsung Ativ S Neo coming this Friday or not? They announce Moto x to pre register. What you Expect another android phone. Want windows phone 8. Don't want a iPhone toy or android laggy fragmented phone.

Journeyman

I have the most basic phones offered by Sprint but they only operate 50% of the time or less. Do better phones come with better infrastructure?

Journeyman

Dear Alan_A,

We are so glad that you excited about the newest edition to our devices. This is a great Windows 8 phone, and we are excited to be able to offer it to our customers.... I hope you love it!

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Screenshot.jpg

Samsung neo is coming very soon. Samsung has just posted it on there website. Finally. Hope it really comes on August 16th.

Journeyman

Dear madthoughts13,

We wait anxiously for official word as well. It is hard to wait when other resources leak information that can neither be confirmed or denied. I can tell you that we have had no official word of the sale date or preorder date. Have you signed up at Stay tuned to http://newsroom.sprint.com/ for the most up to date info.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

thenet95

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the device as well.

You can pre-register and be amongst the first to know when release here, http://www.sprint.com/windows8

Hope you found this helpful!

Zena

Social MediaTeam

Journeyman

Thanks already know about the link.

Journeyman

Awesome. A new gadget that may or may not function. Yay.

Journeyman

Not your fault but OroRo_MunRoE but that link is crap! I've yet to receive anything as a result of signing up on it.

Journeyman

Dear DIALM4SPEED,

There have been no announcements or updates recently. We are all in a hurry up and wait state right now, waiting for the launch date.

Annmarie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat