cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get Samsung Sidesync on the Samsung ATIV S Neo?

Journeyman

How do you get Samsung Sidesync on the Samsung ATIV S Neo?

How do you get Samsung Sidesync on the Samsung ATIV S Neo? I am surprised there is not an app available in "Samsung apps."

Yes, I already have a Samsung ATIV laptop with sidesync capability. The laptop has the sidesync app..... but it does not install the same on the Windows phone.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: How do you get Samsung Sidesync on the Samsung ATIV S Neo?

fifty500,

Hi there.  Thanks for posting your question to us, I'd be happy to assist you.

Just to clarify, are you trying to get the Sidesync app onto your laptop or onto your phone? You also mention a Windows phone, is that what device you're using?

Thanks for your time,

Shannon

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, the Samsung ATIV S Neo is a Windows 8 phone.

I am trying to get the Samsung "Sidesync" app on my phone. It is not in the phone's app Store.

Thank you.

Journeyman

Sorry, I should have known that. 

Here's what I've found on Samsung's website so far:

"Install SideSync onto a PC and connect it to your Samsung Android device. A button that allows you to install the application will appear. Just click the Install button on the device and you can install the application easily."

Found here:  http://www.samsung.com/uk/sidesync/.

So, you have it on your computer, correct?  If you plug in your Samsung phone, is it not getting recongized by the program?  Have you had it on this device before?

Shannon

Social Care

Journeyman

Shannon,

Both my laptop and telephone are Samsung Windows 8 devices. Both are Samsung ATIV.

I followed your link to the Samsung web site and spent more time with it. Way at the bottom I found a list of the smartphone models supported for SideSync. The Sprint Samsung ATIV s Neo Windows 8 phone was not on its list. Therefore, I'm presuming the app is not yet ready for the phone.

Thanks for your attempt to help.

I presumed that purchasing two current generation Samsung devices with Windows 8 would be compatible.

Journeyman

fifty500,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of more assistance to you.  I agree that the two current Samsung's should be compatible.  Maybe try reaching out to Samsung support to see if there is an update coming to your device?

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you.

Thank you,

Shannon

Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat