cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the same bluetooth problem in all 3 of my cars!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same bluetooth problem in all 3 of my cars!

In all three of my vehicles, the blue tooth transmission is choppy and unusable. The conversation will be fine for the first few seconds, and then the output from the speaker is choppy und unintelligible. Similarly, the caller cannot hear me. This happens with ANY caller, in ANY of my vehicles, in ANY city, at ANY time of day, in ANY type of weather condition. I have tried re-pairing, I have tried turning off Wi-Fi, and have had no success. This is clearly a problem with the phone. is anyone else having this issue?? Is this something that the update will fix (whenever it is released)? I called Sprint Customer Service on this, and they (as usual) had no clue. I am NOT sending this phone in so that someone can send it back and say there was no problem found.

Please acknowledge that this is a problem, and send an update out as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: I have the same bluetooth problem in all 3 of my cars!

WINDHAMPA, Because this issue is with the Bluetooth, It would be best to have the device looked at. You can either take advantage of the Manufacture insurance, if the device is still in warranty, or take your phone to the nearest repair center. You can find the nearest repair store here. http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

A few of us have seen the same issue (see thread link below).  It's been over a year for me.  I just keep restarting my phone when I want to use Bluetooth with my vehicles.  It's definitely a pain, but it's a necessary evil if I want the phone to work properly with my car.  The phone works perfectly with my home phone through Bluetooth.  So, not sure why some Bluetooth devices work with the phone and others don't.   I would have hoped that some kind of firmware or software update would have been released by now to fix this issue, but nothing has come down as of yet.  I've even updated my phone to 8.1 update 1 through preview for developers program, and the issue was not fixed through the OS update.  Hopefully, when the official 8.1 update for this phone is released, a firmware update will be included that fixes this.  I'm being optimistic, I know. 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/132287

Highlighted
Master

KIDGEOCITIES, Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear that you're still having that issue while using your Bluetooth. To stay updated, please visit us at Sprint.com/newsroom. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Strange... ever since I learned of the WiFi trick, I haven't encountered this issue at all.  As soon as I turn WiFi off, the BT audio will go back to normal.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat