cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Should have made that response clearer.  This is the latest DP update ( downloaded today ) I still don't no if we will be able to update directly to the "official update".

Frankly I'm not sure it matters.  Have been running Dev Preview flawlessly since April and the Ativ S Neo is now eol.

I'm not gonna worry about it until we see the next generation of hardware ( hopefully sometime in this decade ).

Master

Sailz11, If you should have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We're always here and willing to assist you. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks all.

Sounds like the DP users are not getting the update.  It would be nice to know if this is deliberate behavior for some good reason or just an oversight.

I commend Sprint for keeping the small deployment of windows phone devices up to date thus far.  I don't really expect any additional feature updates from the Sprint channel at this point.

Journeyman

Microsoft has pulled it off due to people getting a repeated rebooting issues on Ativ S and some Nokia Lumia phones. No issues on ativ s neo phones. The sprint firmware for wp 8.1 have not gotten it also. Just also curious how it takes to long and been 6 days nothing. If people here have gotten the Neo WP 8.1 firmware update post it here a screenshot show proof.

Master

JamieBilinski - Thanks for your feedback. Any new releases or updates pertaining to the Windows devices will be launched here in Community. If you should beed any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We're always here and willing to assist you. Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Windows Phone 8.1 has came to the Samsung Ativ S Neo and now it finally comes to the HTC 8XT http://wmpoweruser.com/the-windows-phone-8-1-update-now-available-for-the-sprint-htc-8xt/

Journeyman

APOCALYPSEAD replied (in response to thenet95) 2 days ago

To get the Windows Insider app that replaced the Phone Insider app, follow the link below to assist in getting the Windows 10 beta for your phone that should be available the first or second week of February.

=========================

Yes i already know this. Old news. What you didn't post is the Windows 10 phone preview will be available Feb 4. So who's going to upgrade? I AM.

Journeyman

I know you know but other people want to stay inform. I have also seen the rumors of the Windows 10 for phones being released Feb 4, but again these are rumors. It was also stated that Windows 10 for phones will be released 1 or 2 weeks of February and a video of Windows 10 for phones in action suppose to be released before the beta. That's not a rumor and Joe Belfiore from Microsoft posted that in his tweet. But who knows! They might surprise us and release it tomorrow or tonight like they released the Windows 10 for PC a week before time. Windows 10 for PC is Nice!!!! Cortana handles everything!

Journeyman

To get the Windows Insider app that replaced the Phone Insider app, follow the link below to assist in getting the Windows 10 beta for your phone that should be available the first or second week of February.

http://www.windowscentral.com/phone-insider-app-windows-10-updated-renamed-windows-insider-microsoft...

For some reason this was deleted, but I used the Insert Link to post it this time so it should be good unless Sprint has errors on their webpages.

Journeyman

Yes i been using windows 10 preview when it frist was available and yes using cortana and notification on windows 10 is cool features for desktop. Once you upgrade to Windows 10 phone it going work great with Windows 10

Highlighted
Journeyman

WP10.JPG

Even thou we did not get any Windows 10 phone update yet. At least we know it is coming this month for sure. But don't know the date. Look at New screenshots surface, claim to show Windows 10 Preview for phones. Going to be awesome.

Journeyman

Great news! Microsoft and Samsung announced they have ended their contract dispute in US Court. Expect to see more New Samsung Windows phone.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat