cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Master

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

thenet95 - Thank you for posting. You can keep up to date by checking the Samsung Ativ S Neo forum regularly. Here's the link http://bit.ly/1fhwPgh . - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Journeyman

Nope, see above.

Journeyman

No.

Journeyman

No we don't have to down grade to get the firmware update by Samsung and Sprint. Microsoft said we will be able to get all firmware and OS updates. We will have to be patient and wait as Sprint did say it is going out in small sums. On another note,

Sprint expects to get new Windows Phone in the near future! I hope its high end Nokia Lumia devices or High end Windows 10 devices. We already had mid and low end devices.

http://www.windowscentral.com/sprint-expects-it-will-offer-new-windows-phone-devices-near-future

Journeyman

Don't believe this RUMOR.  It's just Sprint's attempt to keep more Windows OS users from leaving.  Yeah, if they do get a new Windows OS device it will probably not be a flagship phone and will not be supported.  Remember the whole GDR3 debacle with ATIV S Neo?  Sorry to be so negative, but I'm DONE.

Journeyman

Yes I know.

Journeyman

Adios and good luck. Other people are now getting 8.1 update.

Journeyman

Thanks, but not gone until August 2015.  I gave in and got developer preview a few weeks ago.  I do like 8.1

Journeyman

Could someone enrolled in developer preview program that has received the Sprint update (if anyone) post current software version of:

• Firmware
  • Radio
  • Bootloader

Thanks!

Journeyman

Firmware - 2216.14.01.2         

Radio Hardware 0.0.0.0

Bootloader - 13.07.12.14         

This is OS ver 14219 latest DP update

Journeyman

So your saying the official Samsung/Sprint update didn't change anything over the Dev Preview??

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat