cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

The silence is deafening.

Should we move our accounts to Verizon, AT&T or T Mobile?  Which one has the best opportunity for Windows Phone?

Patiently waiting for the experts on here to let us know what we should do.

Rapidly aging hardware and lack of updates sends a signal that is loud and clear.

Time to move to another provider.

Windows 10 phone update ... coming this month for sure in February.

Samsung Windows phone ... expect to see a new Samsung Windows phone ...

Hello anybody home?

Master

Sailz11,

We're always here to help you. We definitely don't want you to leave! What exactly is going on? Let us know.

- Regina
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Adios and good luck....

6tag-1691476852-931655076779194320_1691476852.jpgOh yes Windows 10 phone Voted Best Mobile for Mobile World Congress in Barcelona Spain. Yes Windows 10 phone is coming and can't wait upgrading Wp 8.1 to WP 10.

Journeyman

I don't blame Sailz11 for leaving because other carriers have shown more support for Windows Phone. Verizon is the carrier I would go to and AT&T would be my second choice.

Now for the news everybody has been waiting for!

Windows 10 for phones is available for Majority or all Windows 8 devices. Windows 10 was released for select Lumia devices and then it was released for more Lumia devices. Now you can get Windows 10 for other devices like HTC, Samsung, etc. The link with instructions is posted below. Check it out!

http://wmpoweruser.com/want-download-windows-phone-technical-preview-read-first/

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat