Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Windows phone 8.1 Action Center Notifications Twitter4430638.jpg

Journeyman
Journeyman

Yup already know this. Can't wait for Sprint to buy tmobile. Now their will be more windows phone to select even thou I still love my Samsung Ativ S Neo wp 8.1

Master

thenet95- Is there anything we can assist you with? - Nia Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm not thenet95 but I could use some SprintCare!  Back in April Sprint said we'd be getting the 8.1 update in the summer.  Yes I know summer lasts until Sept 22 but are you going to make us wait that long?!!  Can you give us a release date?  I'd rather not try the beta especially if you can't go back to 8.0.  Thanks!  I like my Samsung ATIV S Neo and I like it on Sprint

Master

WInPhone8,

Thanks for the post. We haven't been given a date for the release, of this update. This will be announced in the Samsung ATIV S Neo forum, here in Sprint community.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

The "Live Lock Screen BETA" app is available in the Windows Phone store for download on Windows Phone 8.1

Source: Windows Phone Central

Journeyman

A Sprint customer has been helped with the situation. There are some good Sprint reps who are tech handy in multiple areas and in multiple Operating Systems.

"JustAnotherSprintUsr replied (in response to NoLaGirL13) 1 week ago

My MMS wasn't working either and I got that Error 225 not activated message.  Did the ##72786# reset and it didn't work..Then I got on the phone with Steve (2nd line of support) and Steve fixed it. When he looked at the account, there was nothing wrong.  Here's what he did:

·         turn off phone

·         Steve blocked MMS on my account

·         Steve un-blocked MMS on my account

·         turn phone on

·         Phone updated profile

·         able to send MMS now

That Steve is a good guy to know...."

Master

APOCALYPSSEAD,

Thanks for that information. Happy Connecting.

Randal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey Sprint - It's now the end of July.  Win 8.1 has been out for some time now.  Any idea when we get it for ATIV S Neo?  I thought it was suppose to be mid July.

Master

WinPhone8,

You will receive a notification about the update, very soon. Updates do not come to all phones at once, looks like it will be completed by mid-August. Thanks for your patience.

Randal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Oh yes windows phone 8.1 is getting a big update next week. So can't wait to update and try out the Live Folders and so awesome how you can group the tiles now. So cool. Been enjoying wp 8.1 and people have not upgrade are missing the awesome new features.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat