cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

I don't think people in sprint will get live folders until later. My friend who has Lumia 920 finally gotten cyan update wp 8.1 and no live folders. But who knows we might get it if sprint at least start to release it. Dev preview will always get it new features first since live folders just released 3 weeks ago. Also yes I too noticed the speed as well. I been a wp user since ipaq pocket PC days and never left wp    I also love using VPN feature w works great.

Journeyman

LivetileNews.jpg

Journeyman

Vpn-2.jpg

livefolders2.jpg

BreEUiBCEAA2F3y.jpg

Master

Hello thenet95,

I love that phone and I have many people that I know that love it as well.

Have a great day and enjoy your new phone.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

thenet95,

Thanks for posting. Glad to hear that you're enjoying your phone.
Sandy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Are you rocking the Windows Phone 8.1 Sharon?

Journeyman

Here is some news from PhoneArena

Rumour: HTC One for Windows coming to all major US carriers

HTC One (M8) for Windows to be also available from Sprint and T-Mobile? 

Just a week ago, HTC unveiled the Windows Phone version of its flagship – the HTC One (M8) for Windows. As we already said, there is no difference between the two devices, save for the OS and the purportedly better battery life of its Windows Phone iteration. The phone is already exclusively available from Verizon. AT&T also announced that it will be selling the device later in 2014. Okay, the two largest US carriers are well aboard now, but what about the other representatives of the quartet, T-Mobile and Sprint?

According to @upleaks, often regarded as the successor to the infamous @evleaks, the HTC One (M8) for Windows will also be eventually available from T-Mobile, too. As far as Sprint is concerned, another speculation has it that the third-largest carrier will be also offering HTC's WP 8.1 flagship device. As usual, one should be employing the “wait-and-see” principle when it comes to such rumors. However, if they get to hold water and the HTC One (M8) for Windows arrives at T-Mobile and Sprint, the device will become the first Windows Phone flagship that is available from all major US carriers.

Are you a T-Mobile or a Sprint subscriber? Would you get the HTC One (M8) for Windows if your carrier offered it? Share your thoughts with us!

Journeyman

Thanks Sharon yes love it and been working great. I also have many friends like my phone too. They just love very thin light weight body design. My friend Nokia was little thick and slight heavy. So she liked it allot.

Master

thenet95, Awesome! If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Dont recall any questions about the phone, did I?

Journeyman

This windows phone 8.1 Samsung ativ s neo the best. Yes I know who this is. Newbie lol....

Master

thenet95,

Hey! If you have any questions or concerns let us know. We're always here to help.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat