cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Greetings SprintCare.  We're now close to mid September.  Any date for the Windows 8.1 rollout for the Samsung ATIV S Neo?  I've been patiently (well sort of patiently) waiting for the update for months now.  What's the hold up?  Can I volunteer to help you test it?  I don't want to join the dark side but that Apple announcement yesterday is pretty tempting!

Journeyman

Be honest with you I did watch iPhone event. Only thing iPhone improved is the Size, thinner body and camera. I for one don't really want switch to iphone6. The presentation was good is what makes people draw attention. Don't be fooled by that. Also Apple knows having bigger size is what makes Samsung leading in sales. I also lol... that iPhone still looks butt ugly with their UI showing dead static boring cluttered icons which you can't even see image background. I also don't like they still don't have micros and still can't remove battery. You can switch but for me very happy with my Ativ S Neo WP 8.1 and have no problems at all. Also if sprint even bring in HTC One M8 WP 8.1 that hardware way better than iphone6 I also see more WP will be now having more high end phones so I would not jump the gun yet for a iphone. Oh just love Cortana since it killed iphone Siri.

Journeyman

The only thing that caught my attention was iwatch not iphone 6

Journeyman

Also I had feeling sprint will advertise more of iphone 6 on their website. If for example HTC one M8 came to sprint wonder if they will advertise it more on their site?

Master

WinPhone8

Hey there! Please visit http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz for any new updates.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Master

thenet95

Hello there! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help out any way we can.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Oh so enjoy Cortana on Wp 8.1 predicting NFL games. Iphone Siri just can't even predict NFL Games.cortanapredict.JPG

Journeyman

You wont get a direct answer. Also, most people already know and stated that Sprint will rather sell as many IPhones or Android phones they can compared to Windows Phones. Think about how many Windows Phones are in Sprint stores? Sprint has 12 more days to release the Windows Phone 8.1 update or they will be made a liar. I had to force the update by getting the developers preview in April. I know a lot of people who have went to Verizon and AT&T to get quality Windows Phones. Those carriers sell more than 2 Windows Phones from different manufactures as well as Android and IPhones.

Master

thenet95

The iWatch is a pretty cool device! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

lol I don't think thenet95 asked for that info. I'm quite sure that information is in the news room

Journeyman

Cortana is awesome!

Master

thenet95,
I'm glad you're enjoying Cortana! Thanks for the post!
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat