cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Journeyman

Re: Love the Windows Phone 8.1 Samsung Ativ S Neo

Badger, you are completely right. Please don't let thenet95 bother you. Clearly s/he has no idea what is going on.

We've all got the same run around, sadly, from all the parties involved. I wish you luck in sorting it out, and I'll help if I hear/read anything definitive.

Journeyman

Erica - thanks for the reply but in case you've missed it - WE HAVE BEEN ALLOWING MORE TIME FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!. Are you telling me that Sprint, Samsung, and Microsoft don't have the resources to figure out any problem given 6 months to do so?  There are plenty of folks out there who have the developer version and I don't see anyone complaining.  Only complaints I see about this phone is from Sprint and AT&T customers being told the 8.1 update is coming and no one is getting it.  I'm guessing that it is a Samsung problem but again, what is the problem that can't be resolved and is so big that it keeps the update from being rolled out?  I would much rather have a Nokia phone over a Samsung phone but Sprint went with Samsung for their first Windows phone.  I assume well thought out decision because it took so long after the Windows Phone 8 announcement from Microsoft.  So support your decision and don't abandon your customers who have been paying their bills.

Hum.... How will it work out when I return my bill to you without a check and a note saying Erica says "Please allow some more time"? 

Master

1968Badger
Once this release date becomes available to us. We will definitely let you know.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Master

[Corrected]Hello WinPhone8, The update has not yet been announced and until it is, we also have no information to offer.  Once the update is announced, news will appear first in this forum.[End Correction] Updates are sent out in waves to avoid the system overloading. Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Can you/will you confirm that any wave so far has been sent out to any of the Sprint Windows customers?  If you can confirm that for me (and all the others), I will continue to be patient.

Journeyman

Oh your so missing fun of wp 8.1 it best OS. Can't wait when wp 9 comes. Now you will be twice late. Front UI Joan.jpg

Journeyman

Oh yes flipboard for wp 8.1 is coming soon. Can't wait for that to come :-)flipboard.jpg

Master

1968Badger We have not receive any information regarding the 8.1 update as of yet. Once it has been released you will find out on sprint.com/newsroom.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It seems like Sprint made a mistake by not going with Nokia Windows Phones! Let hope Sprint don't make a bad business decision again. Hopefully the new CEO is well inform. I've posted on good old Dan Hesse before and now he is no more. If the manufacture is responsible, then go with the one who supports the OS the most. NOKIA! That is who the majority wants. Now listen to the customers and let by-gone be by-gone. Verizon has. Every carrier has them but Sprint! Lets make Nokia the new IPhone lol

Journeyman

Samsung said it's coming this summer??? When did this happen? I asked them in August and they didn't seem to have any clue.

Journeyman

Nokia doesn't exist anymore. Hopefully Microsoft will be give us a Surface phone at the end of the year or later and maybe Sprint will pick that up.... Yeah right!

Journeyman

Considering they are the only US carrier to not announce any new WP devices, my bets are with you they won't. Choice of devices... Unless you don't want an iphone or android.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat