cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Available on AT&T Samsung ATIV S Neo today

Journeyman

Re: Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Available on AT&T Samsung ATIV S Neo today

It will be 21st. if not that's fine at least we know it will be coming. Since they have posted Insider App.

Journeyman

Microsoft said today at their Windows 10 briefing that they will be releasing a new preview build of Windows 10 to Insiders next week.

Microsoft announced a preview build of Windows 10 for phones will be available for Insiders in February.

Journeyman

Yes i know and also millions of people who watched the live streaming event. Microsoft going to be hottest company again. Just love the Holographic lens and Surface 3d. I bet you Apple and google are in shock.

Yes like i told you no need to upgrade your WP to 8.1 since i knew WP 10 Preview Insider will be availabe in february. Since i updated my Neo to Sprint 8.1 firmware and is why i decided to wait for WP 10. also it not going be called WP 10 the branding name will be call Windows 10. They also announced they will be bring in FLAGSHIP High End Phones so Sprint better keep this in mind and better start post more windows 10 phones on website. You ever notice since they have Windows lumia phone in the store now they never even posted it on mainpage of sprint site. Again hope they will not hide it.

I have feeling when Windows 10 phone preview comes next month it going to have millions of downloads and also consumers will start to make a switch.

Watching the Windows 10 event was best event and shows you Microsoft moving forward to develope more innovative things.

Journeyman

Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for people who have Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 for one year. The same should be for phones as well since they all run Windows 10. It's about time Sprint got another Nokia phone but it wasn't advertised by Sprint and its a low budget phone. Hopefully Sprint will release Microsoft flagship Windows 10 devices this Summer!

Journeyman

It don't matter if it's a low end phone. Some people will probably want one. They should advertise it in sprint.

Journeyman

Yes people will want one, but most people that knows about Windows Phone and Nokia will want a flagship phone! Anyone who wants a Windows Phone but on a budget will want the affordable Nokia phone. You nor I will get it, but we will get one this summer if Sprint offer  a flagship Nokia Windows Phone. If not, I'm going to get one with Verizon instead of AT&T because both of them have offered flagship Windows Phone. https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/183977

Journeyman

Of course i will rather get a flagship. Who knows Sprint might have a Windows 10 Flagship phone. I might have to get use saying Windows 10 phone because that is brand name that will change windows phone name. Oh i can't wait to upgrade next month to the Windows 10 phone preview. I have feeling people will start get notice of Windows 10 phone

Journeyman

Since i joined windows insider program for windows 10 preview. Watching the event was awesome.

Journeyman

To get the Windows Insider app that replaced the Phone Insider app, follow the link below to assist in getting the Windows 10 beta for your phone that should be available the first or second week of February.

http://www.windowscentral.com/phone-insider-app-windows-10-updated-renamed-windows-insider-microsoft...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat