cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail indicator (visual voicemail or standard)

Journeyman

Re: No voicemail indicator (visual voicemail or standard)

You say it works every time as long you don't have number in the contacts?

Well that's terrible might has well remove everyone contacts. Like inlaid my voicemail works excellent and gotten already 9 voicemail already and gotten toast notifications also. Not even have visual voicemail for a month.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Visual voicemail is a sprint app and not a Windows phone app. So sprint should at least fix this issue asap if you say many Neo and 8xt users are affected. Like I said I removed visual voicemail and anything that had sprint app installed and voicemail been working excellent for me.

Journeyman

still no voice mail notification, does not matter if caller is a contact or not

Journeyman

I think I am going to go back to the Arrive.  I get other notifications ALL THE TIME on this phone, and I have no idea what they are for. Tapping on them doesn't take me to an app, they just disappear in a few seconds.

"Administratively Prohibited." / "Error #24."  /  "Network Error."  /  "Network Challenge Failed."  All of these occur when I'm in areas with reasonable signal strength (3 bars).  The network in my area is only 1x, though, not even 3G (no WiMax or LTE, either).

Journeyman

To those in this thread - I also have S Neo and visual voicemail is such garbage. Then I post a thread on here and all they do is ask me what "troubleshooting" have I done. Did you guys ever resolve the problem?

I did, uninstall visual voicemail and start a anti Sprint campaign and will switch immediately after I can

Journeyman

I have the same issue - I am on my 2nd samsung neo - niether one had a functioning vm indicator.

AAARRRRGGGHHH

Journeyman

I could not agree with you more.  I am so angry about this pathetic excuse for a phone and I am even more angry that I am passed the 14 day window and now cannot return it.  To be stuck with this phone for 2 years has completely ended my loyalty to Sprint.  I absolutely will pay the $300 and cancel my contract; I would have paid more to Sprint over the two year period anyway, so I might as well get out now.

Journeyman

Don't blame windows phone its sprint app. Blame Sprint. Also for your info my voicemail works fine been getting voicemails since I gotten the phone. Just love windows phone not much problems compare to laggy Android & iPhone toy phones.

Journeyman

lol.. Good luck. My Samsung Neo been awesome so twice better than outdated Arrive. Also don't blame visual voicemail on Samsung Neo. Blame sprint because it's a sprint app not a windows phone app.

Journeyman

My windows phone sucks. I wish I could return it for the Nexus 5, but I too am stuck in a contract. I'm probably going to leave sprint when my contract is up also. too bad because sprint's LTE was actually pretty decent, but I'm tired of these contracts and restrictions. they can lock you into a phone, and then not support the phone and there isn't anything we can do about it! All my friends warned me against getting windows phone, but I ignored them and went windows anyway. Anyone that asks me my opinion, I tell them to stay as far away as they can from windows phone and to go with a more mature higher market share like Android or iPhone. My old android had a bad battery life, but at least it had working voicemail/Bluetooth/camera/and apps that were actually good.

Journeyman

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my S Neo. And I love the windows operating system (I had android for 4 years) It's just making me and i'm sure everyone else really angry. Sprint doesn't have a basic working voicemail. If you check the windows app store all 1 out of a possible 5 stars, maybe one in every 1000 have it working, but it's a terrible system!! Sprint should have had this fixed a while ago. Search this forum on "visual voicemail" problems. Dating back to 2011...

This is just getting ridiculous

Journeyman

lol... you Suck troll. also who gives a crap if your going get a garbage laggy android phone. go ahead getba android phone they are going give more problems and be surprise you get a malware which very common of android phones. also Android Sucks! look at communiy majority is android problems. also visual voicemail is a sprint app idiot it has nothing do with awesome Samsung Ativ S Neo. get head straight dummy.Capture.JPG

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!