cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voicemail indicator (visual voicemail or standard)

Journeyman

Re: No voicemail indicator (visual voicemail or standard)

these people complaining dont understand it is a sprint app and has nothing to do with windows phone. if they are complaining tell it to sprint. i dont care if they want leave sprint. the neo been doing great phone it so better than crappy laggy malware androids,

Journeyman

I love Windows phone OS and i deleted the Sprint Visual Voicemail long ago.  However i am now on my 2nd S Neo phone and I am notified of voice mail right after it comes in, however if i am not looking at phone right then and come back to it later, there is no indication that i have voice mail.  When I leave it overnight, i have no idea if i have a voice mail unless i call in to check. No indicator on the live tile.

Journeyman

voicemail icon changes when someone leaves a message. That's when you know someone left a voicemail message. Again works fine my end. Also visual voicemail is a sprint app. Sprint is the one to blame of visual voicemail problems. I have a friend who has a iPhone he also having problems with his voicemail has well.

Journeyman

wp_ss_20131106_0003.png

All you complainers I have reinstalled my visual voicemail because I upgraded to GDR3 3weeks ago and it works fine getting voicemails notifications and just gotten today a voicemail notification. I also uninstalled the visual voicemail app when I gotten my Samsung Ativ S Neo and my Voicemail was still working fine getting notifications.

Also don't reply hack to me why mine won't work. Tell that to Sprint since the visual voicemail is a Sprint App and NOT a Windows phone app. Also don't blame this awesome Samsung Ativ S Neo Windows phone 8 phone because it a fast & fluid and not even had any problems at all.

IPhone or androids also have problems with there visual voicemails so again it's sprint issue to fix it.

Journeyman

wp_ss_20131106_0002.png

ppopup  vvoicemail nnotification on my Samsung Ativ S Neo.  

Journeyman

I also have a voicemail; Couldn't tell by looking at the innovative live tile though (btw, android calls them widgits). And for some reason it thinks it is September... (yes I took that screenshot today - 11/6/2013).

wp_ss_20131106_0001.jpg

Journeyman

Hahaha that when you gotten your last voicemail on that date. I guess people don't really leave you too much voicemail. I guess you don't really have friends. lol...    of course you did a screenshot today. Voicemail will only show correct date when anyone leaves you a voicemail on that date. Like I said you just don't get much people leaving you voicemails  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat