cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ATIV S Neo Sales Question

Journeyman

Samsung ATIV S Neo Sales Question

Why isn't sprint selling the Samsung ATIV S Neo in stores yet? What's the big hold-up?

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Samsung ATIV S Neo Sales Question

S-R-P,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  Do you mind telling me what store you are trying to purchase it at? You can always order it online at www.Sprint.com/phones

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

I Wanted to go and purchase it from a sprint store so i could have it that same day but i was told that the phone was only being sold online. Also online i would have to pay a extra $50 on top of the price of the phone because you guys are doing a mail in rebate. I eventually just ordered the phone from bestbuy because all i had to pay was the $150 with no mail in rebate required.

Wizard

S-R-P,

Thanks for the feedback and your continued loyalty. I do not know why the phone was not available in the Sprint store but I am happy that you were able to obtain one.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have the phone now. I ended up ordering it from best buy because it was cheaper there. I tried to get the phone from several stores but they all told me that it was online only and they didn't know if it was going to be sold in their stores or not

Wizard

S-R-P,

Thanks for your post. I don't have an answer as to the lack of availability in the stores but this is where the power of Big Box retailers is beneficial to our customers, lots of inventory and less expensive. I apologize if you had to take more time out of your day than necessary to obtain your device.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat