cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ATIV S Neo: Windows Phone 8 does Pod-casts the right way

Sprint Product Ambassador

i800_400_large1_HERO_3.jpg

With my obsession with listening to tech news podcasts I couldn't be happier with the integrated podcast solution Windows Phone 8 brings built in. I listen anywhere between 4-8 pod-casts a week. From the Windows Phone Store you can search or discover podcasts that interest you. from there once you find one or several you like, you can have your phone automatically download them when available to listen at any time. You can also set the limit of podcasts the app will automatically download. I have the two newest available at all times. The app will automatically delete old podcasts when a new one comes in.  Below I will show how great and easy Windows Phone 8 makes this.

1. Select the store icon

wp_ss_20130914_0001.png

2. From here you select the "podcasts"

wp_ss_20130914_0004.png

3. Scroll from left to right from here to find you podcasts.

wp_ss_20130914_0003.png

4. Now Select Music + Videos

wp_ss_20130916_0001.png

5.  This will show all the Podcasts that you subscribe too.

wp_ss_20130914_0005.png

- First image via Samsung.com

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”