cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ATIV S Neo shipping timeline?

Journeyman

Samsung ATIV S Neo shipping timeline?

If I order a Samsung ATIV S Neo on-line typically how long does it take to receive the unit?

I would prefer going into the store to see the unit but I really do not have a problem with ordering it on-line.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung ATIV S Neo shipping timeline?

I haven't ordered it online, but I've been researching online and found that a lot of people get their order confirmation and it usually tells them a few days. The average seems to be 2-3 delivery days. Some people on WPCentral ordered it Friday and received it either Monday or today (Tuesday).

According to Sprint's actual store page, "Free shipping for new lines of service and upgrades. You'll get it in 2-5 business days."

Journeyman

Re: Samsung ATIV S Neo shipping timeline?

fifty500,

Thank you for the post. When you order the phone online it can take up to 2-5 business days. It just depends when you order the phone. It doesn’t take long at all. I know you will enjoy your new phone. Have a great day!

Social Care,

Lamar

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat