Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** Samsung Ativ S Neo Windows Phone 8.1 is now Available to Upgrade***

Journeyman

*** Samsung Ativ S Neo Windows Phone 8.1 is now Available to Upgrade***

All you complaining when windows phone 8.1 will be available? It's now available to upgrade go to

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_Samsung_Ativ_...

50 REPLIES 50
Master

thenet95, Thanks for the post! If you ever need anything we are here to help. *Jazmine Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint expects to get new Windows Phone in the near future! I hope its high end Nokia Lumia devices or High end Windows 10 devices. We already had mid and low end devices.

http://www.windowscentral.com/sprint-expects-it-will-offer-new-windows-phone-devices-near-future

Journeyman

I'm just glad sprint is not giving up on windows phone. Yes just hope they will at least have a high end wp. Neo been still great for my use and just hope next wp will have micros which is what I love. can't wait when windows 10 comes

Journeyman

Did you updated yesterday your DP? i heard it causes Ativ S to reboot phone quite often is what i read on wpcentral. I have not updated my DP and don't know if Ativ S Neo have this issue when updating the DP.

I also have not gotten the Sprint Ativ S Neo Wp 8.1 Firmware update from Sprint. Have you updated your wp 8.1 firmware from Sprint. Some people are getting it.

Journeyman

I haven't received the new update yet. What's the version? I haven't receive the firmware yet either. It's a slow roll out.

Journeyman

DP latest update 14219 it suppose fix bugs and enhancements and few features like Cortana support for Europe and at least one new feature: a quick toggle switch for Cellular Data.

Yeah been checking for sprint firmware some people already updated there firmware. Is it seems very slow. But people who updated there firmware don't know if they are DP users or not.

Journeyman

I'm still sitting on 14203. Waiting on the slow firmware update.

Journeyman

I'm also on 14203. Now I know why we have not gotten dp update. Microsoft has pulled it offdue to people getting a repeated rebooting issues on Ativ S and some Nokia Lumia phones. No issues on ativ s neo phones.

Journeyman

Windows Phone 8.1 has came to the Samsung Ativ S Neo and now it finally comes to the HTC 8XT http://wmpoweruser.com/the-windows-phone-8-1-update-now-available-for-the-sprint-htc-8xt/

Journeyman

Has anyone with Preview for Developers received the firmware update?  I assume the OS won't update since DP is a later version, but I was wondering if the firmware update will still get pushed to anyone on DP.

On the side, I was able to update mine on DP to 8.10.14219.341 without the reboot issue.

Journeyman

I haven't and now that I think about it I didn't even get the last DP update, I'm still on 14203.306

Looks like we DP users will have to reflash

8.1 on Samsung ATIV S NEO?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat