cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail Indicator

Highlighted
Journeyman

Voice Mail Indicator

Has any one noticed if the voice mail indicator is working on the phone tile? Or is it broken like the HTC 8XT?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Voice Mail Indicator

DFG_Financial - Are you stating that your voicemail indicator on your ATIV S Neo is not working or are you asking others if it is experiencing the same as HTC 8XT?

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I wanted to confirm if it works. I have read from others that it is broken as on the 8xt. Confirming that it is Sprint problem not either phone.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint and Microsoft are investigating at this time....

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. I hope this fix is soon. ON my 8xt I have never had the voice mail indicator work since I got on opening day July 19th 2013. The few that have been able to get the Neo have same issue.

Bad enough that Sprint refuses to market the two phones, I enjoy my 8XT.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been dealing with this problem for  a year on my HTC EVO 4G LTE.

I've done countless resets.

I'm tired of being lied to by Sprint.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat